I started this blog so my daughters could find all of our family favourite recipes in one place. It has actually grown into more than just the family favourites but also other recipes we've tried out in our kitchen. I don't like to fill up the post with alot of chatter. Sometimes there's a little story to tell, but usually I like to get right to the point. So this is for them, but hope you find some recipes that you like as well. I'll be sharing a lot of recipes, and along the way you'll find some crafty things and maybe some helpful hints too! Welcome!



Friday, June 13, 2014

Get all your Product out of those Pump Bottles !

Those pump bottles are convenient.  But doesn't it bug you when you know there's more in the bottle but the pump won't let you have any more of it.  Sometimes the top unscrews and you can turn it upside down to get the balance out.  But this method here lets you get every last drop out and some of your products cost you alot of money.  Who doesn't want to save money?

Get some kind of hack saw out, snips and a spatula. And don't forget the chopping board. (You could probably use a sharp knife instead of a saw)

When you start, be careful.  Get a little notch started before you go sawing away otherwise the saw might slip.

You could probably saw right through it, but I find it easier to snip the last bit.

Hmm.....look at that

Use the spatula to save all that product!

My jar was too little for all the lotion I saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment